Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Look at me...



Isn't this crazy, here I thought that I would never be the one to do this and here I am. I guess I felt a little dumb when I would find myself reading everyone else's blogs and didn't have one of my own. So Here We Go!!! I guess to start off I will tell you a little about our family. Aaron and I met in Utah. (I am from Utah and Aaron is from Missouri) We have two beautiful little girls...Abby who is 3 and Emma who is 16 months old!! We are now living in Grovetown Ga. and have been here for about 1 1/2 years now. We love it here. I stay at home with the girls and love every moment of it...some more than others. I cant complain. I have two very energetic girls, but they make our family so much fun. There is never a dull moment in the Pilkington home.

1 comments:

Bastianclan said...

I love this picture of Abby So very cute... Totally her... AWEEEE Love you Abby