Saturday, January 26, 2008

i am awesome


Betcha didn't know what a skilled guitar player i am!!! While we were in Utah Aaron's brother Adam had us playing Guitar Hero. Didn't think that I would like it...only because I am the least coordinated person I know!! But I am embarrassed to say that I actually thought it was a lot of fun and really wouldn't care if Aaron wanted to get the game (doesn't mean you can have one aaron...dont get any ideas) Abby did think that she had to dress me up while I was playing...that is why I have so many "pretty things" in my hair. So if anyone wants any lessons just let me know, because I am really good!!

2 comments:

Shari Davis said...

In my experience, Megan - If you have to tell people that you're awesome, it usually means that you're not awesome. I'm just saying...

Oh, and this is not Shari...

Bastianclan said...

Yes I am all about the lessons. Help me out Megan. If I had as much craftyness is that a word? that you do in my little finger wow that would be wonderful.... I still can't make a dang bow. GRRRR and I think you are awesome!!!!