Monday, February 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!



Today is Aaron's Birthday!! He is now 27 years old...i know he is getting up there! We celebrated his birthday yesterday (since he left us today to go on a scout ski trip). We didn't do anything really exciting because Emma has been so sick. So we kept it just us and our friend Eddie. Abby and Emma helped make a chocolate cake which Abby called a chocolate chips cake. It was really good...and I would have shown a picture of itso you could see how well the girls decorated it, but Aaron took the camera with him. So you will just have to look at how adorable he was a a little boy!! These pictures are my favorites...I just think he was so dang cute (i guess he still is)...looking at pictures of Aaron (most of which I couldn't find to post) you can just tell he and Abby are a lot alike.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Abby really looks exactly like him. Funny. Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Julianne said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! This is Julianne Rockwood (Baker), and your blog address got forwarded to me by my mom. It's fun to see how your cute family is doing. I just love blogs! Congratulations on the baby-to-be!