Friday, October 17, 2008

why is aaron so awesome??


For this little baby right here!! I am finally (after who knows how long of begging and pleading) getting my Dyson!! I am soooo excited (sad isn't it when you realize that a vacuum can get you that excited). It should be here in about a week. We have been in need of a new vacuum for awhile now...ours just hasn't been the same since aaron thought it would be okay to vacuum up vomit and when Aaron found one at a screamin good deal...he knew we just had to have it. So thanks to my hubby..he is so good to me. I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Darla said...

You will love your Dyson! It isn't sad at all, I have this exact vacuum and I'm in love with it! It makes such a huge difference and really makes your carpets clean! Let me know how the cleaning goes, once it arrives! :)

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Awesome! A new vacuum is on our list too... but we decided to wait until our next house ... so how many more months until MY vacuum excitement -- it could be worthy of a countdown!

Shari Davis said...

You guys know you LOVE our pumpkin! It's the greatest EVER!!!! You're just jealous that you couldn't do that great of a job! Obviously! You don't even have your pumpkins carved! So sad!

Shari Davis said...

Of course it was Aaron!!! I knew it certainly couldn't have been you! :)

Colemans said...

Congrats Megan!! I am so jealous. You will have to let me know how it works. BTW... I am bummed I won't be able to make it to play group tomorrow. I forgot that my neighbor is coming over. Long story I will tell you another time. ;) Again congrats on the new awesome vaccum.