Thursday, March 5, 2009

tag

Apparently I have been tagged...sorry it took so long to realize it!

The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...

So my 6th file only has 4 pictures...I hope that is okay..so the 4th (pretending to be the 6th) is Abby and Daddy! Isnt she so cute! this was taken while we were living in Texas just before going to church. So that would make Abby about 1 1/2 years old! Not the most flatering picture of Aaron (obviously he took the picture and so he looks a bit wierd)



and now i tag shari, jana pilkington, jessica, sarah nuila, hannah, & amy baker

4 comments:

Michelle C said...

That's a fun tag! She is adorable.

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

Hey,

I was just writing an email to a friend of mine and accidentally misspelt the name of my blog (I'm 'theotherpilkingtonfamily'.) When I clicked on the link to see if I had typed it right I accidentally found your blog. So you're 'thepilkingtonfamily' huh? I have no time right now to learn about your life or family but I did notice one small thing. Are you LDS? Our Pilkingtons live in Australia and... well, we're LDS. You may not think that this is exciting but here the name Pilkington is not a common one so to find another pilington family, and one that is LDS, makes me happy.

Regards

Bryan Pilkington

thebriggsfamily said...

Hi Megan! I finally got around to checking up on everyone's blogs. Your kids are growing up so fast! They are so cute.
I hope everything is going well. We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll see you soon.
oh, we have a blog too now. nojoywithoutflipflops.blogspot.com

Gary and Sara said...

Yea! I have been tagged! I will for sure reciprocate! But for now, we have been in the very messy business of changing our blog to private. Can you send me your email address so I can invite you? Also, are you on facebook? Always looking for ways to keep in touch!
Hope you are doing well!
Sara Nuila
nuilafamily@gmail.com