Thursday, May 6, 2010

slip n slide

The last couple of days I have been a very bad mom and have been neglecting my kids. This pregnancy this week has been a rough one for me and yesterday even found myself at the doctor being hydrated with fluid through an IV because I couldn't stop throwing up. A lot of people would tell me "its a sign" and he is coming very soon, but the doctor checked me again and I still am dilated the same (just barely a two) and now he is "floating" and not down where he should be like he has been for awhile now (so I feel like instead of progressing I am taking a step back...yea)

So Aaron being he amazing dad that he is has totally been awesome in keeping the kids entertained. Yesterday I came home to them playing in the backyard with a slip n slide he took them to go get while I was at the doctor. They loved it, especially Jonas and it totally brightened my super crappy day to see them playing and having such a fun time with their dad. He also cooked dinner and put them to bed for me for the last few days (Have I said yet how awesome he is??).





Just to update I am going back into the doctor again (for my regular appt) and we will try AGAIN to strip my membranes and hopefully get things going this time. Also, the sickness of yesterday was because of something I ate...yea for food poisoning at the end of this pregnancy just to make things that much better:) and no baby yet. But on the good side my mom will be here on Monday!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I hope that he will come soon and you can feel better! Yay for great husbands!

Unknown said...

It was great talking to you the other day. Sorry you're having a crappy week! I hope Noah comes soon so you can be free of discomfort!!! See you in July!

Winn Family said...

I am so so sorry! That is so sad that you got that sick! LAME! and yucky--I hate the throw up feeling. Good luck at the doc! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Michelle C said...

Sorry you were feeling so yucky! A 2 is pretty good, so that'll be nice for tomorrow! Hope things have gotten better for you! I'm sure they didn't think you were a bad mom at all!! Good luck tomorrow with sweet baby #4!!