Monday, August 11, 2008

first day of school




I can't believe it has already happened...my baby has left us to go to school. She has been ready for weeks now. She got up and picked out her own clothes. She even told me exactly how she wanted me to do her hair...she must have been thinking about this for awhile now. Poor Emma thought she was going to go too (she has to do everything like Abby) She came outside with her backpack and everything thinking she was going to ride the bus and go to school. So far it has been a little weird not having Abby home. I haven't been away from her this long before (unless she is with Aaron or with good friends..but not for very long). I am just going to have to think of things to do to keep Emma busy without Abby here to play with.

5 comments:

Bastianclan said...

Yeah we love the first day of school. Poor Emma what will she do without her Abby?
Abby looks so cute!! Awee I bet she was so excited to get on that bus?
How fun

ViP said...

These children are absolutely beautiful!!!! Not one bit biased, of course.
Grandma Vi

Shari Davis said...

Bring Emma over here and let the girls play!!! Silly!!! I'm always here, at home, alone, in my house, bored, while Ben sleeps, and Lilli is driving me crazy........ :) Really, bring Emma over here and we can let the girls play.

Stephanie said...

Oh, Abby looks so grown-up! I can't believe they (Jordan and Abby) are old enough to go to school. But hey, I'll believe it if it means I get a little break from kids. :)

Lenae said...

Ha ha... Who's stalking who now?! Your children are all adorable, and um, you definitely do NOT look like you just had a baby. This is me shaking my fist at you with jealousy :)