Friday, August 1, 2008

new dresses



Grandma Vi sent the girls new dresses for the Abby and Emma's birthday's. Just thought I would show how cute they are in them. Thanks again Vi for the dresses. Sorry about the bad picture (blame Aaron). Also Jonas updates: he is finally on a regular nightly sleep schedule (which helps me out a lot) and he also doesn't need to be held to sleep either. He will now sleep in his cradle and can even put himself to sleep if he isn't all the way asleep when I lay him down. I know these sound like small things, but are really huge milestones for us. Abby and Emma both wouldn't sleep in their own beds (I know I know..you aren't supposed to sleep with your baby, but it was the only way they would sleep) anyway, they did this until they were about 6 and 9 months old (they were just a little spoiled with being held all the time)..so at 1 1/2 weeks is awesome for Jonas!!! Now we (mostly me) are looking forward to the sleeping through the night. But the girls didn't do that either till they were about 9 and 10 months old...so we wont hold our breath just yet!!

1 comments:

Correa Family said...

Soo cute! I love those dresses!