Wednesday, October 28, 2009

sneak peek


I was going to make jonas the white rabbit, but when it came down to time I had to go with something easier. The hat did start out fitting, but as I added the fabric it just didn't end up fitting perfectly....oh well! I had to wing it all and even though its far from perfect I think it turned out better than expected...seeing that I did it all last night and finished this morning. Cant wait to see the 3 of them together....now I just have to finish abby's queen of hearts costume and we will be set. Doesn't he just look super happy to be all dressed up??

3 comments:

Lenae said...

Cute!!! Can't wait to see the girls' costumes!

Jana said...

i am super impressed. i love the hat!

and happy new on the baby to come!

Winn Family said...

holy crap for craps---he looks soooooooooooo cute!`