Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween

This was a fun Halloween year, but now I am glad its all over. I had this brilliant idea this year to make all their costumes. I had been thinking about how my mom always made mine as a child and I would do the same. Probably wont happen again:) Or at least I will pick something much easier and less sleeve sewing. Well enjoy the pictures....

Jonas was actually able to trick or treat and once he figured it out... he was a boy on a mission



Emma and her "best friend" Lilli (daphne)


Abby as the Queen of Hearts. If you know our Abby this costume was perfect for her and she really got into "character"


getting ready to go... Freddie and Daphne (mathew & lilli) and Alice and The Queen


The Mad Hatter


our sweet Alice

8 comments:

Lenae said...

Darling! Great job!

Nicole said...

They looked awesome so your hard work paid off! Plus, now when they say in 10 years "You don't love me!" you can point to this blog and say "Oh yeah? Then what's THAT you ingrates!?!"

Jennifer Sharpe said...

You did such a great job on the kids costumes!

Winn Family said...

okay seriously, are you freaken kidding me? Those costumes are AMAZING! You are so my hero! AMAZING!!!

Stephanie said...

Love the costumes! Great job!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

So so cute!! The costumes are A-MAZING!!

stephanie said...

adorable... great job on the costumes!

The Mitchells said...

Wow! Of course I love Jonas's hat and Emma's sweet little Alice dress, but that Queen of Hearts dress is fantastic! Great job!