Monday, November 9, 2009

we have been thinking

aaron and i have been talking and since this is most likely going to be our last baby we thought it would be fun to keep the gender of the baby a surprise. I know... i am crazy! if you know me im not one for surprises. I have to know EVERYTHING (I always find out all my presents from aaron way before because of that very reason). I kept telling myself that I NEED to find out so that I can prepare. Then realized that there isn't really much to prepare for. We already have a few things for either a boy or girl and the first couple of weeks all they need is pajamas and diapers. We have many friends that have done this and love the fun of not knowing till the end so we thought... why not make our last one a little more fun!

We will see how long this idea of being surprised lasts...

5 comments:

Darla said...

I think the suspense will kill the grandma's too! :) I think it sounds like a fun idea!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Hopefully you can hold out, good luck!! It will be really exciting if you wait for a surprise though : )

Winn Family said...

ahhhh you're so cool! Maybe if we have a girl this time we'll wait next time to find out...or maybe not...that sounds so fun though...for people who are strong enough to wait...good job! Or at least--good luck :)

The Mitchells said...

Hooray!!! We can help each other out. Cade keeps trying to convince me he needs to know if he's having a sister or a brother. It will be so fun!

Michelle C said...

That's amazing. Good for you!!