Friday, December 11, 2009

snow...

I changed the background of our blog. It's the closest thing to snow we will be seeing this Christmas here in Georgia....unless there is some Christmas miracle and it decides to snow just for Christmas day (and only Christmas day). I really don't love snow, but it just never feels quite like Christmas until there is a blanket of snow on the ground:)

A few updates.... Aaron put in hardwood floor throughout the main floor of our home. I love it and am glad to get the house back to normal (which is why there wont be any pictures this post....because I cant find the cord in all the chaos). Its amazing how much it changes our home. We (and when I say we I mean Aaron did and I supervised) also painted the "lovely" green playroom (you find out real quick your really really good friends when some say they like it...after hesitation and then others who will tell you it looks like "poop"). It's now a very soft blue and we love it much more.

I made my very own first Thanksgiving dinner ALL BY MYSELF this year. I am very proud of myself and the two days it took to make one meal. Aaron loved it so much he is requesting a repeat for Christmas dinner. I don't know how I feel about having turkey for Christmas instead of ham so we will see. Thanks mom for the crazy, but so very yummy turkey recipe and letting me call you every 10 minutes for help:)

The kids are getting bigger and crazier which makes life full of fun.

now I am just getting ready for Christmas and looking forward to the new year that will bring many changes...some being jonas will go to nursery (yea!!) emma will be a sunbeam and will start preschool in the fall. Aaron will be applying for a masters program that if he gets it will have us moving not long after and we will be adding number four to our crazy bunch. hopefully i will be able to post pictures soon!!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

People can still be good friends if they actually liked the green, okay?

Cute background...sorry you won't get any snow. I've never had snow on Christmas (at least not since I was 4) so I don't feel the same connection with Christmas and snow.