Friday, January 22, 2010

its that time again

SOCCER SEASON!!

we signed abby up for soccer yesterday and she is VERY excited (to say the least). She has been practicing during the "off season". We will catch her running like crazy (in full soccer attire) and when we ask her what she is doing she says "just practicing so I can be super fast for soccer". She has also been lifting weights (well she thinks she is). and has been working out with aaron's p90x videos. So needless to say she is READY!! She loves soccer and we are just happy that she has found something that she really looks forward to and is willing to work hard for:).

1 comments:

Rena Lesué said...

I know you don't really know me--i'm an old friend of Aaron'a. but I'm sooooo happy that your kid is playing soccer. I tried to get my 5 year old to take to soccer like i did, but she said she hates it. I died a little that day.
kudos. You've got a little Mia Hamm