Tuesday, January 5, 2010

what do you think?

its always fun to see what other people think. So do you think this is going to be a boy or a girl? put your answer to the right. Aaron and the girls think its a girl. (aaron also thought jonas was a girl too). I am still up in the air as to what i think. This pregnancy has been different all around and I don't "feel" like its one or the other. I would love Jonas to have a wrestling buddy so that he will stop tackling his sisters...and it would be nice to keep things even. But I still find myself looking at all the extremely adorable things (things so cute I would take the extra girly drama in our home just to dress it in all the cuteness that is out there). I have my ultrasound on Thursday and I know we said that we weren't going to find out what we were having, but I will admit I have caved and am going to find out. It sounded like so much fun to keep it a surprise, but lets face it I am just not cut out for all the wait and anticipation. Its enough for me to find out what they look like....i just have to know if its a girl or a boy ahead of time. Aaron luckily is okay with knowing and so we will be sure to let everyone know (hopefully we have a cooperative baby:) )....and I know you are all DYING to find out as much as me:)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi, I'm an old friend of Aaron's and I found your blog through Michelle. If you still want the surprise without having to wait, you can do what a friend of mine did. Have a little party to announce the sex of your baby, and have the doctor write the sex of the baby down but seal it in an envelope. Then give the envelope to someone who can make a cake that will either be blue or pink depending on what kind of baby you are having, then you will find out when you cut into the cake!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

HEY! I AM dying to find out!! I'm too late to guess on the poll... but I'll guess a GIRL! Can't wait to hear!! HUGS!

Michelle C said...

Nuts, I didn't get a chance to guess before hand! I'm excited for you though. Now it's exactly like Aaron's family right? 2 older girls 2 younger boys! How exciting.