Thursday, August 26, 2010

why jonas? WHY???

I have decided to start documenting more the "joys of jonas". Mostly so that when he is all grown up I can show him proof of all the things he put me through and I will expect compensation. He better figure out how to make lots of money:)

Today while I was showing the Chem Dry guys the van so they could clean the seats and carpet Jonas was doing what Jonas does best: getting into trouble.

This is salt all over.



There is actually more on the floor, but you cant see it very well in any of the pictures I took because it just blends into the floor.

While I was cleaning it up he was here



That's right... he NEVER stops (in fact as i am writing this he is throwing everything off the entertainment center)

Its a good thing he is cute



all while Noah just slept. I am not looking forward to when they are BOTH plotting against me.

5 comments:

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Wow! Jonas is busy! Gabriella does the same things, so maybe it's not just a boy thing. Noah is so adorable in the sleeping pic.

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

This sounds tooooooo familiar. Good luck! Taking pictures and laughing about it helps a lot!

ViP said...

Jonas is just a very happy, healthy, busy little boy...and laughing about it will help keep you sane. Way to go, Jonas! It's so nice that you can make Mommy laugh.

ViP said...

And look at Noah...such a little angel...not for long. Before you know it, they will be a "team" and they will have you laughing louder.

Michelle C said...

Uh oh. YOu have to have such patience!! Noah is a doll!!