Friday, March 14, 2014

we're back.

I decided to bring back the blog. I wanted to make it more of a personal journal for my kids, but found that the blog was an easier way of keeping in touch with family. So I took off personal posts and made the blog available again. I could try to do a catch up kind of update, but thats a lot. So here are some pictures instead.

Some highlights -Emma lost her first tooth -Noah turned 3 -We spent the summer in Utah for both my brother and sisters wedding. Sorry Nick and Alexis...we forgot the camera. Lauren and Zac married the following month. -started a new year of school (abby 4th, Emma 2nd, Jonas K) -Lucy turned 1 -We moved to San Angelo and during the move lost the camera battery. that is why the pictures only go so far. I will work on getting the pictures from my phone uploaded.

0 comments: