Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ITS A....

BOY!!! Yes,we went yesterday to find out what the baby is. My actual ultrasound wasn't scheduled until April 1st, but I couldn't wait that long and (with some help) convinced Aaron to go to prenatal imaging so we could find out early. So it's a boy and we are very excited!! I will admit I was thinking they would say girl so when I heard boy I was a little shocked and didn't really know what to think. Abby and Emma went with us and Abby was so cute talking to the baby on the big screen...she even sang to him. She is now ok about having a brother..for the longest time she said "no boy". She has already asked today to watch "cute baby brother" on the DVD they sent home with us. It just makes my heart melt how she just loves this baby already. So now the fun begins getting ready to have a little boy in our home. I just hope Aaron and I can agree on a name...since we haven't EVER been able to agree on a boy name since we have known each other.

4 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Yeah Megan!!! We are truly so happy for you guys!!! FUN!!! Now you can have the trucks and boy boys.

Hannah said...

I am so excited for you guys and may we suggest Walt, Gilbert, or Harold- you don't hear those names nearly enough anymore.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Megan!! How exciting - yes now you will have cars, trains, tracks, airplanes, bugs, lizards and all of the things that make boys ... well, BOYS! Looks like the 15 or so people who voted for a BOY were right!! I would agree with Hannah about HAROLD -- that's my dad's name ... BUT -- there's probably a reason you don't here it anymore! -- Rachel

Julie said...

How exciting! I thought it would be a boy! Good luck on agreeing with a name. Travis and I always had a hard time with that.