Thursday, March 20, 2008


So this is Abby's favorite book right now. She even asked the librarian while we were at the library the other day for story time for the book "eats bugs". She and Emma both are very fascinated by bugs. I try to tell them that bugs are gross. Emma agrees, but Abby just tells me "bugs are yummy"! I used to tell her that there were bugs in her ears or in the bath tub so that she would let me clean out her ears or not drink the bath water (got that from my mom...thanks mom) but it really doesn't work anymore because she she tells me that they taste good! I am just waiting to catch her actually eat a real bug..I mean she used to when she was a lot smaller..I would find half earwigs in her mouth on a few occasions. Anyway just thought that I would share Abby's favorite book (which by the way is a pretty cute book..Emma thinks its funny and just says "yuck" the whole time...at least she gets it)

2 comments:

Shari Davis said...

hahaha That's super cute!!! I'll have to read that book to Lilli sometime!

Jessica said...

I just wanted to tell you that the wedding picture you have on your blog is so cute! You guys look so young!