Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UNbirthday party



No, it wasn't Abby's birthday (that isn't until July) but she woke up from a nap..yes, crazy abby took a nap. Anyway, she was determined to have a birthday party. So, what does daddy do? He runs her to the grocery store to pick out a birthday cake and we had to sing to her and everything!! It was actually fun, I just hope she doesn't expect a party whenever she wants and can actually wait for her real birthday! I think she is stuck on it being her birthday lately because I made the mistake of telling her that her baby brother would be coming for her birthday (he is due the day before). So really I guess the birthday thing is my fault she is just lucky to have such a good daddy!! I mean dad (she doesn't like him to be called "daddy" anymore its just "dad" now..go figure)

3 comments:

Shari Davis said...

That's really cute!!!! I think YOU guys have THE cutest family EVER!!!!!!

Bastianclan said...

I want a unbirthday party too!!! that sounds fun Abby what a great idea...

B. Cooper said...

So cute!Congrats on the boy!