Thursday, May 1, 2008

funny sleeper



So Emma is our funny little sleeper. She can fall asleep at such odd times. Like for instance I think since January she HASN'T fallen asleep in nursery twice now. And the other day while Aaron and Abby were at one of Aaron's soccer games I got Emma something to eat only to come back 5 minutes later to find her fast asleep still clutching her spoon. I desperately tried to wake her up seeing that it was only 6pm and not quite bedtime and didn't want to chance a very early wake up call the next day, but no good. She was out!!! Our next big adventure with Emma and sleep is getting a "big girl bed" very very soon. So that should be fun!!

2 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Those are really really cute pics of Emma! What a doll!

Jessica said...

That is funny. I wish I could just lay down and take a nap whenever and wherever I wanted to!