Sunday, May 4, 2008

im so lucky



I just wanted to brag a little about the beautiful flowers I got this week. The first were a "just because" from Aaron. Abby was with him when he bought them and he told her they were a present for me...so first thing Abby did when they gave them to me was to sing Happy Birthday, because I guess she thinks your birthday is the only time you get presents. The second oh so beautiful bunch of flowers is from Abby. She picked them herself and arranged them all by herself too. I just love them and really don't care that they are really weeds and that they are probably (among other things) what are making me sneeze so much around the house all the sudden. It was just so thoughtful of my sweet Abby and my sweet husband and that is why I am soooo lucky!!!

1 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

adorable! i'm so glad that they picked you flowers - you deserve them!