Sunday, May 4, 2008

madame zaritska

so lately I haven't been able to sleep much..so tonight on such an occasion I had nothing better to do than to just be on the computer and came across Madame Zaritska who predicts your labor and delivery. You answer a few really random questions like the last animal you saw and whatever..never asks the sex of the baby or anything to do with previous pregnancies. Anyway, this is what she has predicted for me:
Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and be almost bald.

But there is more. I sense that there are some ideas and emotions you cannot quite put a finger on.

So a 10 1/2 pound baby huh? Well the doctors say he will be big, But I definately don't do 10 lbs!!!! Are you kiddding me?!?! So I guess we will see just how certain this madame zaritska is.

2 comments:

Pilkington Family said...

Let it be known that I, Aaron Pilkington, do not support this sort of witchcraft and wizardry...Hogwash!!! Call me a muggle, I don't care. These are the types of thing that happen when you work a midnight shift and have to sleep during the day. The family starts looking at crazy stuff on the internet when they COULD be preparing lunch for the poor diligent Dad/husband that'll be slaving away all night...but whatever.

Shari Davis said...

That is so funny!!!!!! I can't believe you were looking up that! That's hilarious! At least you know the weather will be okay and that you're going to have a FREAKIN' HUGE BABY!!!!!!! Good luck!