Saturday, September 20, 2008


The other night while putting the girls to bed Jonas just started laughing for the first time. Of course (as it always goes) as soon as I turned on the camera he stopped, but then while giving hugs and kisses (part of the bedtime routine) Jonas just started to laugh again when Emma would give him "squeezes"! I didn't get the really good laughs, in fact I didn't really get any (just a small one at the beginning). Once I can catch him with a good one will post it. He is just getting so big so fast that I feel like I completely missed out on the "newborn stage". I mean he isn't quite 2 months and is already in 3-6 month clothes. The girls weren't like that at all. I just wish he would stay little forever. oh and the crying at the end is Abby getting hurt while trying to literally jump into bed...crazy girl!!!

3 comments:

Lenae said...

I hear ya, sister. Eli is going to be 6 MONTHS OLD in a few weeks... what?! Don't tell Ben, but I might have cried while I packed away some of Eli's newborn clothes today...

Lenae said...

I linked to the recipe in the post... click on 'homemade cinnamon rolls' and it should take you there. P.S. I baked them in a 9x13 pan, not in a cupcake tray (as it instructs in the directions...) :) Have fun!

Correa Family said...

So cute! That little boy was so fun to hold at church to day, thank you! Makes me miss when my 2 kids were that little (not that that was that long ago). How fun when they start to laugh! Hannah just started saying, "Ah Oh!" It's so cute! They do grow so fast though!