Thursday, September 11, 2008

what's with the nose???


Emma is going through some kinda of "stage" right now that is really driving me crazy. She is sticking everything in her nose!!! A lot of the time it is to the point where we will have to get out the tweezers to get it out. This is what is scary because I just know one of these times the tweezers are just not going to cut it and we will have to take her to the doctor. Yesterday (and this was all in a matter of seconds) she got the nails out of the pinewood derby car and put the nail in her nose!!! Scary I know!!! So how do I get her to stop? No matter how many times I tell her not to and get mad or put her on time out or how many times I take things away I keep finding things in her nose. I just don't know what to do with this child!! So any ideas would be nice. I am starting to think we might have to tape her nose up or something!

5 comments:

Correa Family said...

That makes me laugh. I'm sorry I don't have a suggestion. But it still makes me laugh.

Stephanie said...

LOL I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions, but it totally reminds me of the movie "One Fine Day" Just thought I would share that.

Jana said...

just tape up her nose, or you could stuff it with cotton.
Maybe?

Michelle C said...

Oh no! That is scary. I know I went through the same phase when I was younger, but sorry, no advice!!

Pilkington Family said...

i say let it be, we nosepickers get hated on all the time (not megan)