Saturday, November 29, 2008

a few family updates

Jonas: Has mastered rolling over. It's becoming a good and bad thing...Good, because he is learning new things...Bad, because I can't just lay him anywhere now. He HATES to be on his belly so that is fun!! And it makes me realize that he isn't just a teeny baby anymore. He is in fact getting bigger and that makes me a little sad. Jonas also LOVES LOVES LOVES to spit and blow bubbles. That is why he is always soaked with slobber. He now will have to wear a bib at all times!!

Emma: Emma will sing the "tommorow song" from Annie at the top of her lungs and sooo beautifully. We love it!! She is constantly making us laugh and is sooo happy. However we have learned from a recent trip to Utah that any adjustment to her sleep does not make for a happy Emma:)

Abby: Abby is learning to spell and will always have me help her spell things so that she can write notes for her friends at school. She loves to go to school and is doing much better. No more recent notes from the teacher about playing dead on the playground because she doesn't want to go in in awhile now. Abby loves to cook and is always begging to help in the kitchen.

Aaron: Aaron is awesome!! what can I say other than my husband is the BEST!! He just had two really big tests at work and did VERY well on both of them. I'm not surprised he always does well:) He will keep his same bonus pay for the scores on his DLPT and because he passed his other test (his CDC or something like that...I cant keep them all straight) he is now a level 7 (not sure exactly what that means other than he is really really awesome) At home he is just as awesome. He treats me like a queen and I am so lucky to have him! He is so thoughtful and helps so much around the house...THANKS AARON!!!

Me: I have come to the conclusion that I say "awesome" way too much so hopefully I can work on that. I have been staying very busy with my calling at church and well mostly just being a mom to three crazy kids who constantly keep me moving (who needs a gym...seriously) I put up the Christmas tree all by myself (I think that is something to be proud of..okay Aaron might have helped a little...but I put it together and that is the hard part)

THE END

3 comments:

Jay and Sherrie said...

It is impossible to say awesome too much! :)

Staci said...

I love that she plays dead to stay outside.. that will be a family memory forever! I am sure you didn't love it when it happened, but it is very funny!

Winters said...

email me your address sorry I didn't get it from you
kc_winters@yahoo.com