Wednesday, November 26, 2008

utah








Our trip to Utah was short, but we still had a lot of fun. The kids and I flew there last Tuesday and Aaron met up with us Friday....ummm don't ever try to fly with 3 kids by yourself, not very fun!!!
My parents sold their house so it was sad not to be there this time, but the lady who bought it made it into a photography studio so we had our family pictures taken at the house while we were all together.
We took the kids to the dinosaur museum and got to see the temples (two new ones for me to see). Abby was sooo excited to see snow and would tell me the whole way to Utah how she was going to make a snow-angel and for the first time NO SNOW!! The only place was at the very top of the mountains. I think she got over it and was just as happy to see the temple!!
I also was able to go see my grandparents since my grandpa hasn't been doing very well and that really meant a lot to me.
We also got to eat at Buona Vita (my parents restaurant) which was FABULOUS!! Best Italian I have ever had and so pretty inside (and I am not just saying that to make you happy mom!!) So for those of you who are able to...I would HIGHLY recommend going!! SOOO YUMMY!! Thanks again for treating us mom and dad!!
Twilight was sooo fun too. I had to take Jonas, but he slept the whole time. I wasn't happy with the movie, but I think it was so fun because of how into the "party" everyone was. My aunts friend rented out the whole theater so they had a bunch of contests like best costume and who read the books the most. We also got some chapstick that makes your lips cold (so its like you just kissed Edward) and I got a little charm bracelet. So it was fun!!
So Overall a fun trip and the girls are already begging to see grandma lisa and papa again!! So start planning your trip to Georgia:)

p.s. Thanks for everything mom and dad and thanks grandma for letting us crowd your house just a little bit more!!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Way fun! Makes me miss UTAH! How sad for your kids not to have snow. When we went in July, Daniel was so excited to go to Papas to see the snow. I think they think there is snow there year round... nope.. just when we visit!
Your sister looks a lot like you!

Stephanie said...

That's cool. My niece rented out a theater for Twilight too. They did raffles and stuff. Before hand she even had a party with candles dripped with red wax so it looked like blood. I, of course, was not there, but the pictures I saw were awesome! I guess that was a pretty common thing in Utah...crazy!
Glad you had fun in Utah. The last time we went for a visit, there wasn't any snow either...my kids were pretty disappointed, but they got over it fast!

Matt and Jill said...

Looks like we missed you guys by a week in Utah. We were up for the big game. Next time I guess. Glad to hear you are all doing well.