Thursday, November 6, 2008

haircuts







A few weeks ago the girls got their hair cut. Emma just had hers evened out a little, but Abby's was more of a drastic haircut!! I was a little sad to see Abby's hair chopped just because it was sooo long, but soon after I ended up loving it and she does too. She had been begging to have her hair "like mommy's" for awhile.Sorry, but I don't have a good after (or a before really) of Emma. Jonas also got a hair cut, but that was daddy's doing...I didn't like the idea and wanted to let someone who knew what they were doing cut his hair (he really really needed it) but he did it anyway...and well of course jonas moved a few times and it didn't turn out very even.

2 comments:

Darla said...

They are all so cute! I love Abby's hair that length.

Michelle C said...

I can't believe Jonas needed a haircut already! Nathan's almost a year old and not even close to needing one!! (: