Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in California

This year for Christmas we went to Aaron's sister's house in Camarillo California. His entire family were all there...so you can imagine the craziness!! Just to give you an idea..there were 15 kids (7 toddlers). We still loved it!! Leslie and Ernie's house is so beautiful and we are so grateful for them having us and for the boys giving up their room:) The girls loved getting in the jacuzzi and just being with their cousins. Aaron made sure that he hit every food place that we don't have in Georgia that we miss like In N Out and Jamba Juice!! We also went to Santa Barbara which is still one of my favorite places (side note: Aaron and I spent some time there for our honeymoon. Its such a beautiful place.)






2 comments:

Lenae said...

In-N-Out?! I am SO JEALOUS.

Darla said...

I want a jacuzzi in my backyard...Guess I better get out of Utah and somewhere warm. Sounds like your Christmas and Disneyland was awesome! Can't wait to take my kids there...just give me a few years to have the kids. :)