Friday, January 2, 2009

Disneyland!!!!






Part of our Christmas consisted of going to Disneyland for 2 days. Even though the first day was rainy we loved it just the same. The girls loved seeing all the characters, especially the princesses. They are still asking to see the princess castle. It was fun to take them on all the rides. They however did not like the Bugs Life 3D show. Emma left saying "the spider pinched my bum." The Pirates of the Caribbean was their favorite, once they knew what to expect. The first time we went through, Emma was scared to death of the darkness and the drop-offs. Her face was hidden the entire time. The second time around, she and Abby were both pointing out the pirates, crabs and treasure. If you were to ask Aaron his favorite I am pretty sure he would tell you the turkey legs. Jonas would probably say his favorite was the carousel. I just loved watching how excited the girls would get for things. We (mostly the girls) can't wait to go back!!

5 comments:

Lenae said...

How fun!!! I went to Disneyland when I was about Abby's age and had a blast. Jonas has gotten so big!

Jessica said...

When I went to Disneyland in September, I saw that same Aladdin and thought, "Why is Aladdin Asian?"

I'm glad you had fun!

Correa Family said...

Oh yeah, those turkey legs ARE AWESOME!!! Mario and I get one every time we go to WDW. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!

Bastianclan said...

Awee I lvoe seeing my kids have a great time. When you see their faces light up it makes the whole trip worth it. How fun. WE all love Disney land!!

Jana said...

thats funny because im asking to go back. everyday.

the girls look cute (and so does aladdin, hee) and im so glad that they are disney lovers. it was fun to see you guys again.

p.s. your dad does to look like rickey martin.