Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sleep deprived

Lately I have been feeling so sleep deprived! I have this evil cough that only comes at night when I want to sleep. I otherwise don't feel sick or have a sore throat, just an annoying cough:) And to make it even more fun Jonas decided to go on a sleep strike! He has been getting up so much lately. A lot of the reason is he is moving so much in his sleep and hates it when we wedges himself into a corner or gets stuck on his belly and then I have to come rescue him. Oh well..I guess this shall pass soon and we can move on to the next challenge. I am just blaming my lack of sleep for how crazy I have been lately!! For those that have been around me lately know what I am talking about:)
and just to make me feel better I am posting recent pictures of the rest of my family snoozing!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

I want a picture of you sleep coughing.

Lenae said...

Jessica is funny. Love the pictures!

Staci said...

Abby is so Aaron.. the picture of her asleep with her arms folded screams Aaron.. very cute!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

It looks like everyone is getting sleep around your house except for you! I'm sorry, I guess that comes with being a mommy.