Sunday, September 27, 2009

jonas

I just LOVE this little boy. He can always make me smile even when I am having a pretty crappy day. Don't get me wrong I love my girls just the same, but there is something in that one dimpled smile that just melts my heart. He is goofy and sweet and loves to cuddle and loves to be all BOY!! He makes me crazy now that he climbs on everything and gets into every cupboard or drawer that he can reach. He has even learned to say "shut it" and yet when I WANT to be mad at all the madness he is causing I just CANT.... he is really that cute!!

This is a video of him I took awhile ago (the same day emma had her super awesome "lion" hair day...this was towards the end of the day and its much more calmed down). He found some goggles and insisted on wearing them the majority of the day. I laughed ALL day that day!! ENJOY!!!

1 comments:

Lenae said...

They are both cute! And those goggles on Jonas are too funny :)