Thursday, September 3, 2009

"lion" hair!!

last night abby really wanted to have me put curlers in her hair and so I did. when I asked emma if she wanted them too she said "no, i want tinkerbell all over". Tinkerbell hair means a bun, but ALL OVER I took as this (this is this morning after its been slept in, but there were about 10-11 "tinkerbells")


before I took them out I told her her hair was going to be soooo curly and as I was taking them out she kept saying "is it like sleeping beauty hair?" I guess she was thinking it was going to be long beautiful curls, but her hair just kept getting bigger and BIGGER! When I was done she felt that it was super big and said "NOT LION HAIR!!" This should be an awesome "do" for the day...don't ya think?

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh that is funny. I especially like Jonas' face as he's looking at her. She looks pretty awesome. And ticked.

stephanie said...

that is so awesome :)

Lenae said...

Wow! She looks sooooo happy about it :)

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

That's hilarious!! I love it! I love that she's so not happy about it too!!

The Galan Family said...

This post is hilarious. Didn't quite turn out how she expected. I've never tried tinkerbell hair, but I can never get the ends of the hair to curl even in the sponge rollers. Did Abby's hair turn out?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thebriggsfamily said...

oh my gosh this is so funny!!!!

Winn Family said...

ha ha ha! That is awesome! and that picture at the end is sooooo priceless! ha ha--you guys are funny!

Michelle C said...

lol, that is hilarious!!!