Wednesday, April 7, 2010

jonas

I just LOVE this little boy. I love that he will still wants to snuggle. I love how he says yes, he doesn't nod his head...he just lifts his eyebrows. I love that he asks for hugs and kisses. I love to see how excited he gets when he sees his daddy and how excited he gets when yo gabba gabba is on and will scream the theme song, and does biz's beats:). I love his one little dimple and the look he gives when he knows he is being sneaky. He is becoming less of a baby and more of a little boy and it makes me sad, but I know that he is going to be a great big brother. And I can't wait to have two boys in our home:)

1 comments:

Shari Davis said...

What a handsome little boy!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting just in the little time we've been gone. Lilli always says that Emma is going to her Nana and Papa's house to see her. We miss you guys and can't wait to hang out when we get back! Can't wait to meet baby #4! I can't you're going to have 4 kids! How crazy! Anyway, glad to see you guys had a great Easter!