Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its that time of year....BIRTHDAY WEEK!!

Abby Emma and Jonas were all born in July IN THE SAME WEEK! So its always our crazy week filled with all kinds of birthday activities. So far they all share a birthday party until they complain about it, but even then I think I will still make them share (can you imagine 3 separate parties in one week? not me) so we week starts with Emma.

Emma is 4 today. I still cant figure out where all the time goes. Emma is our girly girl. She loves anything princess and loves to remind us that she is one on a daily basis and daddy is her prince. She will only wear dresses or skirts (because that is what princesses wear duh!). She loves to dance and sing and wear make-up... the girl cant go anywhere without her "lips". She is so funny and makes us laugh all day. She may also seem sweet, but she can definitely keep up with abby and she will do what she wants when she wants and no one will tell her otherwise. Emma has the best smile and a laugh that we love so much and she sure knows how to work that bottom lip and can get daddy to do whatever she wants with it. We love our Emma! Happy Birthday!


I wish i had a baby picture of emma, but our computer crashed awhile ago and we lost all her baby pictures, but you will just have to take my word that she was such a cute baby:)

one of my favorite emma moments was "lion hair"

2 comments:

Lenae said...

She's such a cutie pie! Happy Birthday to Emma! (P.S. Our computer crashed a couple years ago and we lost all of Gabriel's baby pictures. So sad!)

Shari Davis said...

I can't believe we missed Emma's birthday. She is too cute and Lilli misses her so much! I know Lilli is going to be so excited to see her!