Wednesday, July 28, 2010

six

Abby is 6 and it makes me feel old now that I have to use two hands to show how old she is. I feel extremely blessed to be her mom. She can have her moments, but she is such a tender hearted sweet girl. She loves soccer, zebra print, and catching frogs and lizards. Abby is very smart (i will admit she gets that from her dad). She will be going into the first grade and she is VERY excited. She loves to read and write. I am always finding her little notes around the house. The most recent one was put on their tent saying "clubhouse for abby and daddy and NOT emma". She can be very stubborn (also from her dad), but is such a good helper when it comes to taking care of her brothers and emma (when emma will let her). I think she just likes to feel like she is in charge. She has some power issues that we are working on.



this picture is for aaron... just look at that face!


my absolute favorite picture of abby. doesn't it just scream "happiest place on earth"?... that's abby for you!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

0 comments: