Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dear Noah

Today Noah you are in love with He Man. Which makes me so happy. You see, Dad and I also love He Man and She Ra (an 80's classic). You will find a light sabor (sorry we do not have any swords not sure what happened to them...I will work on that) and put it down the back of your shirt, convince me to be she ra and together we battle skeletor (who is usually daddy). I love that you still (at 2) can't really say things super clear but our home has never been more safe with you around. Another thing that I love about you today is how much you love Abby. You two are the best buddies. She gives you piggie back rides all around. I can always count on her to get you buckled in on our way to take the other kids to school. I know you are dying to join them... soon enough little boy. You still are obsessed with your binky (or ginky as you call it). We are trying desperately to get rid of it. You have no desire to use the toilet. Unless we are out of the house and in the most inconvenient times you will grab yourself and yell "I have to pee!" and even though you usually never actually go in the toilet I still scramble to get you there just hoping against all odds that this may be "the time". Noah I love you so very much. You still want to snuggle with me and you are so funny and so very sneaky. Please stay 2 forever. -mommy

0 comments: