Sunday, February 17, 2013

going private

For those of you that may still be reading our family blog (if there are any at all) I have decided to make our blog private, completely private. Here is is why. I started writing letters to my kids in notebooks about a year ago that I would one day give to them. But it became hard to keep up actual journals (5 of them now) and I decided it would just be easier to keep a blog for them and them make it into a book to give to them when they are older. A lot of those things are meant for just them and not something I want read by everyone. Instead of starting a new blog I wanted to just add on to all the other stories I have already told about them over the years so I am just making this blog theirs. For anyone upset or sad about missing out (if there is anyone who really cares) there is still facebook :)

0 comments: