Friday, November 4, 2011

fashionista



Emma loves to dress herself. Do her own hair. Add some makeup (if I let her... she usually sneeks it). And yes, I let her go to school like this. She fights anything that isnt a dress or skirt which just adds to the fun. This particular day was when she finally figured out how to do pig tails all by herself and she was really proud. I have been meaning to take more pictures of her before school just so we can remember all of her creative coordinating... hopefully i can be better at doing that because she can really come up with some great outfits (this one actually matched) I just hope her teachers know that emma is dressing herself and not me. I guess its only Kindergarten and she doesnt care.

1 comments:

Lenae said...

Love it! She is so fun! (And you are an awesome mom to let her be creative with her dressing!)