Wednesday, November 16, 2011

hoping today for a miracle

Yesterday Aaron took our computer in to find out why it just stopped working. Found out it was the hard drive. Not a big deal we had been backing up all our stuff after the last time our computer crashed and we lost all of Emma's baby pictures. Or so we thought. Turns out the backup to an external hard drive (im pretending to know what im talking about... aaron tells me and I just repeat) didn't work because of damage to "something". this is the last picture we have that was saved



That is Noah just days old. Everything else is gone. Aaron is taking in the old hard drive to (cross your fingers) see if anything can be saved.

I feel sick.

4 comments:

Lenae said...

I am so sorry, and I hope it all works out! We lost all of Gabriel's baby pictures and I still sometimes tear up about it :(

stephanie said...

oh my!!! good luck... i'm sick for you!
your kids are getting so big - darling family :)

Winn Family said...

GROSS!! I'm so sorry!

Michelle C said...

Oh no!!! What happened?? I hope you were able to get something. Ours isn't backed up and it makes me so nervous. I need to get David on that!