Thursday, November 3, 2011

halloween

Lately Jonas has been obsessed with Mario Bros. It was obvious that he had to be Luigi (his favorite) for Halloween. I tried to do a whole Mario Bros theme, but once the girls saw these "princess" dresses at the store they refused to wear anything else. At least the boys are young enough to not have a choice. I ended up sewing the boys' costumes the day before the ward trunk or treat which is why they are without white gloves... I just didn't have enough time. Jonas cried when I wiped off his mustache when it was time to get ready for bed. The morning after the ward trunk or treat he demanded to wear his costume (mustache and all) all day.
Halloween was cold and the kids really lasted all of maybe 20 houses and they were done. Maybe next year I can convince them a theme is cool.


1 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, they are so adorable!!!!